On this page
1:X iPad / Learning Device Resources [Submission]
LISD's Technology department hosts the following linked resources for the current school year's 1:X Program:
1:X User Agreement
- LISD 1:X with Insurance Coverage Terms
- LISD 1:X without Insurance Coverage Terms
- 1:X Student/Parent Handbook
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Skyward Login for iPad Payments
- Incoming 6th Grade iPad Updates and Information
- Digital Citizenship
- Create an Apple ID without a Credit Card
- iPad Restrictions
- iPad Keyboard Shortcut Keys
- iPad Support: students must login to enter a ticket for technical support/repair for their district-issued iPad.
- Senior iPad Turn-In Checklist: this checklist must be completed prior to graduation
Data Backup Instructions
- In-district iPad backup to Google Drive
- Transferring Google content to a personal account when leaving the district
To access the resources listed above, please complete the following steps.
- Visit www.lisd.net in your browser of choice.
- Hover over the Our District tab in the header.
- Select the All Departments link from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to select the Technology link from the “T” section.
This information was provided by this link on LISD's website.