On this page
LISD Mobile App [Submission]
The LISD Mobile App was created to allow families to easily access information regarding their student's grades, attendance, menus, bus routes, emergency notifications and more from their phone.
To ensure you are viewing the most up-to-date information, please reference the LISD website here.
Download the App
Apple App Store
To download from the App Store, search for “Lewisville ISD” or tap here.
Google Play Store
To download from the Google Play Store, search for “Lewisville ISD” or tap here.
Open the LISD Mobile App.
- Select the Notification tab at the bottom of the home screen.
You will see Alerts and Inbox.
- Your Inbox contains any messages you have received through the LISD Mobile App.
- Alerts are push notifications that pop-up on your phone.
Setup Push Notifications
- To configure your push notifications, tap the gear icon or adjust icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select which school(s) you would like to receive alerts/messages for.
- Select the “All” or “Receive inbox messages" option.
Customize Your News Feed
Tap the News icon in the home screen.
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the appropriate school(s).
- Choose which type(s) of news you want displayed on your feed.
Customize Your Calendar
Tap the Calendar icon in the home screen.
- Tap the gear icon or vertical ellipses (to select “Settings”) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the relevant school(s).
- Select the campus school calendar you want displayed on your calendar.
View Student Data
Tap the Login for Student Info icon in the home screen.
Enter your Skyward username, email or phone number to receive a temporary login code.
- Once you are logged in, you will see your child's picture (or placeholder) and name displayed.
- Click on your child's picture (or placeholder) to view a variety of information about your child, including grade, cafeteria balance, library books and more.
Click here for options to receive app support or provide feedback.