On this page
Clearing your Cache and Cookies [Submission]
Web browsers, like Google Chrome, will download and temporarily store files and data to help speed up the functionality of certain websites you regularly visit. While cached items can make your experience on some sites more easy, they can also sometimes cause issues. This article provides instructions for how to clear your cache and cookies in Google Chrome, so you can work with a “clean slate” when needed.
Please complete the following steps in Google Chrome.
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the top, right corner of the screen to customize and control Google Chrome.
- Click on the More tools option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Clear browsing data… option from the expanded drop-down menu.
- The following window will pop-up in a new tab to allow you to select what browsing data you would like to clear. It is recommended to select the All time option from the Time range drop-down menu. You may choose to make whatever selections you would like.
- Click on the blue Clear data button.